Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Positively Radiant with Aveeno Review #RadiantwithAVEENO



I was given the opportunity from Influenster Network to try the Aveeno positively Radiant night cream .I was pretty excited  to give it a try.

What it does:Brightens and evens skin tone . Formulated with Active naturals Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, this advanced night cream leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. This oil-free night cream will help keep you looking fresh and luminous


My Thoughts:The cream itself has a nice smooth,light texture and absorbs into my skin quickly.I also love the fact it is made with all natural ingredients.I started seeing results a few days within start of use and hope to see more results as I continue to use it. 


Click Here to Learn more about Aveeno




No comments:

Post a Comment