Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Care Routine Crowdtap Sampling Review #CottonelleCleanCrew

Cottonelles slogan "Nothing leaves you feeling CLEANER and FRESHER than using Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes and Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper together.This is the New Cottenelle Clean Care routine."


As a member of Crowdtap I was sent both Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet paper and  Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes a big package to sample myself and 2 smaller packages to share with friends as part of there sampling Program. 

Really ,Why hasn't any one thought of this before? Overall I was very pleased with the results and had a great time sharing with friends. 

Test You cleaning logic behind the scenes 

(Disclosure I received Samples from cottnelle as a Crowdtap Member ,all opinions are 100% )my own

No comments:

Post a Comment