Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Review:NBC "Community" Christmas Episode


  NBC's "Community" Christmas Episode "ABED'S UNCONTROLLABLE CHRISTMAS" is a Funny ,Stop-Motion tale of Abed and his group of Misfit friends (Chevy Chase, Yvette Nicole Brown, Donald Glover, and Ken Jeong )who go on a search for the meaning of Christmas.



Who doesn't Like Stop-motion animation.I loved this Holiday themed show with adventure and a comedic twist,I especially like the cute yet funny characters and their individual personalities.I Loved all the Characters especially thought Chevy Chases Stop-motion character was both adorable and funny.Without  Giving out the ending its surprising the Meaning he finds. check below to see a clip.



You can check out NBC's "Community" Christmas HERE or on Facebook and Twitter.

(Disclosure:I was given early access to this Episode to Review,In Posting a Review with my Honest opinion I am entered into a contest,all opinions expressed are my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment