Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mailbox Monday 6/28 2Weeks worth!


Welcome to Mailbox Monday Hosted By AFrugalFriend.net Here's What was in my Mailbox I Missed Posting Last Week so this is 2 weeks worth.






Pictured Above:
Party Goodies From Uncle Ben & Momselect to Host a Uncle Ben's Party I will have a Post  abbout this This week






Magazines
3x OK
Vogue
2XSoapOpera Digest
Shape
Womas Health

Free Product Coupons
Free Bottle Suave Proffesionals
Free McCormick Recipe Inspiration Product
1 Gallon Nursery Water
Free 1/2 Galloncarton Blue Diamond Milk  (Hood Facebook)
Free any Hersheys Milk or MilkShake (Hood Facebook)

Photo Items (ComBination Of Wins and Promotional Credits all Free even Shipping)
22 Page PhotoBook
Photo Flip Book
Photo Notepad
Free 8x10
50 Free Prints
Free Photo Collage

Money
Kraft $10.00 Rebate

Samples and Other Freebies
Barbie Fashinista Purse and Bracelets(Not Pictured)
Lancane Anti Chafing Sample & Coupons
Ritz Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Crackerfulls Sample & Coupon
Suave Shampoo&Conditioner Samples & Coupon
Olay Sample
Curel Samples & Coupon
Red Gold Tomatoe Bag
Pacific Rim Calander Cube
Chex Mix
2xKraft Mayo Samples
Estee Lauder .17oz advanced Night  Repair Eye Sample
2x True Lemon,1 True Orange,1True Lime Samples & Coupon
American Apparel Thong & $5.00/Purchase coupon
Address Labels & Notepad
2xGlidden Paint Samples
Tea Forte $10.00 Gift Certificate (In my Email)

Other
Test Products (Good Smelling Ones)
Rubbermaid Premeir 12pc Set SheSPeaks Product Reveiw


All My Freebies I get in My Mailbox I Post Here On my Site!!!!I Will Be Doing More Posting in the Near Future On Test Product and Reveiw Sites!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That's awesome! Lovin the house party...I wish I would get picked for one these days!

    Cheap Geeks Anonymous

    ReplyDelete