Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday!

Getting to know YOU



I Decided to Participate This week in Keeley's Getting to Know you Sunday it Looks like Fun If you want to participate Go to Mannland5.com

The Questions

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Breast Implants Have wanted some for Years

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
No Not since I was Little and My Grandma Babysat me Then We watched Day's Of Our Lives

3. Favorite clothing brand?
Hmm I like alot of differn't Brands Can't say I have 1 Favorite

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Shopping Spree

5. would you ever vajazzle?
VaWHat??? Don't Know what that is

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Belle
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? Hmmm Don't Remember

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? Nope Knock on Wood.Sprayened my ankles alot though

1 comment: