Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Necromancer's House by Christopher Buehlman Book Review


Synopsis:

Andrew Ranulf Blakenship is a handsome, stylish nonconformist with a wry wit, a classic Mustang, and a massive library. He is also a recovering alcoholic and a practicing warlock, able to speak with the dead through film. He has come into possession of a spell book previously owned by the storied Russian witch Baba Yaga. With it, Andrews has summoned a demon he cannot control.


Review


This is the first book I have read by Christopher Buehlman. I immediately was drawn in by the cover and the description once I started reading this I was completely drawn in to the book.The characters and story line are exciting and creepy The story line itself takes many twists and turns..The book differs from any I have ever read and kept me intrigued.A Great book I would recommend to anyone who enjoys Dark Fantasy/Horror.i look forward to reading more by this Author.

Purchase on Amazon  

No comments:

Post a Comment