Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where in the OM Am I? By Sara Divello Book Review


Synopsis 

Sara has invested years dutifully climbing the corporate ladder to become head of PR at a major financial services company, but can't shake the feeling she's not where she belongs. When her latest boss, a wine-guzzling, drama-loving diva, finally drives her to the brink, Sara seeks sanctuary in yoga-teacher training...only to encounter an entirely different assortment of craziness and calamity. Where in the OM Am I? is an irreverent, honest, and hilarious memoir chronicling one woman's journey from the fast-paced, cutthroat corporate world, to the slow-paced, surprisingly catty, and sometimes perilous world of yoga. Along the way, Sara confronts the harsh reality of working in a male-dominated industry, the challenges of being a corporate interloper in the yoga community, and the complexity of interactions between women in both realms. As epic mishaps beget personal revelations, Sara digs deep for the courage to forge a new life for herself.


Review:

 Until I sat down and read this book I could not image the would of Yoga or Yoga alone being a back stabbing practice but then again I do Yoga in my own home .This is a well written  and very entertaing book that sheds alot of light on to different wolds.I really enjoyed the book and highly recommend it to anyone.

Purchase on Amazon/BarnesandNoble


(Disclaimer:I recieved a copy in exchange for a honest review,all opinions expressed are 100% my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment