Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Gluten-Free Cooking For Dummies Book Review



          Gluten-Free Cooking For Dummies,  2nd Edition 
           Danna Korn
           ISBN: 978-1-1183-9644-5
           Paperback
           384 pages
           November 2012

  When I first got this book I though it was going to be a cook book.While it does contain a great selection of Recipes (More than 165) there really is so much more to this book it teaches you how to Start living a Gluten-Free Life and break it down with Topics such as How to set up your Kitchen,Shop for Gluten-free products and ingredients,and the overall benefits of going Gluten-Free.

My Thoughts:

 I really never realized until I started reading this book how uneducated I really was about Gluten in general let alone trying to cook Gluten-Free .I was really impressed on the amount of information Gluten-Free Cooking for Dummies contained and the author did a great job of really breaking down every chapter as well as every aspect of going Gluten-Free and the variety and number of recipes are a huge Bonus.This is a great read for anyone looking to start a Gluten-Free lifestyle or even slowly creep into one and for those who already do it is a great recipe source.




(Disclaimer:I received a copy in order to facilitate a honest review,However all opinions stated are 100% my own)


No comments:

Post a Comment