Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Belly Fat Diet For DUMMIES Book Review

  After having 4 Kids this is a area I have the hardest time losing weight in.I have heard of the For Dummies books but never actually read one or even glimpsed in one until now .I was offered the chance to read  Belly Fat Diet for Dummies by Erin Palinski-Wade and I must say I was a little excited.

Belly Fat Diet For Dummies Is a 5 Part,20 Chapter Book that Helps you Learn How To:

  • Identify your belly fat type and see how it impacts your health
  • Safely Shed and keep off unwanted belly fat
  • use belly-slimming foods and fat-melting exercises to keep your midsection healthy
  • Get immediate results with a quick start program 

The book also includes Recipes,exercises

My Thoughts
What I Really liked about this book is it did not read like a "How to " Manual and you really don't have to be a Dummy to have this book work for you the advice is priceless and laid out in a way you can both understand it and incorporate key pieces into your everyday life.I especially liked the fact it was more about living healthier than simply just a quick fix to lose some unwanted fat from your midsection.Overall i would recommend this book to anyone

For more Information and to read a sample chapter head over to the Dummies Store



(Disclosure: I Received a copy for my honest review,All opinions are 100% my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment