Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Book Review:Lost and Found by Amy Shojai

   



  I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I started reading Lost and Found ,what I found was a great suspenseful  story .Animal behavior expert and Author Amy Shojai does a great job in introducing a wide variety of characters both  Human and animal and her expertise really shines in this book .September Day 9who is also a Animal Behaviorist )and her feline companion Macy are a very likable characters .what really surprised me was the narration from the dog Shadow's point of view.This story takes many Twists and turns and all around is a excellent read.I really enjoyed the book from front to back.

Be forewarned don't start reading this book unless you have a good chuck of time,once you start reading you will not want to put it down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment