Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Klutch Club Review & Rewards Program

I Posted about a KlutchClub Deal awhile back for those who aren't familiar with Klutch Club it's a monthly Subscription Box that contains over $50.00 worth on Health,Wellness and fitness products in each Box.Boxes are Shipped the 15th of every Month


I Recieved  my September Box about a week ago and was really happy with the goodies inside.I haven't had a chance to try everything Yet.


My Box contained:
A Card Describing the Contents of the box and information on each item
  • Anatomy Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask:This is 100% Natural and comes in a cute little pot.I haven't had a chance to try his yet.
  • EBOOST Natural Energy Booster Mix: I really Look forward to trying this.
  • Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Lip Gloss in Winterberry:I love this color and it smells really good
  • Natural Vitality’s Natural Calm Magnesium Powder:
  • Taylors of Harrogate Tea
  • Dream Water Sleep Aid and Natural Relaxer
  • Soothing Music CD from Sequoia Records
  • iTrain Mobile Workouts $50 gift card
  • Zeel.com $50 gift card: This Gift Card was my Favorite part of the Box I get a Free and well deserved MassageCheck out my post and see how you can get a Free $25.00 Credit
  • EcoTrek Fitness Whole Food Bar:This bar is 100% Natural, contains 6 servings of fruit and vegatables,Glutein Free ingridients,non-dairy,and 10g of protein.I was exprecting for this to taste bad but it's actually really good I can't describe the Flavor and it's perfect for me I don't eat the best so this is a easy way to get some of my fruits and veggies in and is perfect because its so portable.
  • Cremo Company Women’s Shave Cream
  • Zenify
  • Mini Nutritional Magazine
  • They also offer coupon discounts towards the products in the box.






They have also started a Rewards Program



Rates Are $18.00/box for 1 Month Subscription,$17.00/box for a 3 Month Subscription,and $16.00/Box for a Year Subscription.



No comments:

Post a Comment