Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory Soap

 In my latest Mom Vox Box from Influencers I recieved a bar of  Ivory Soap.I've been using this for years I remember as a child staying at my aunts house and her bathroom always being well stocked with Ivory soap.Did you know there are more uses to Ivory soap  then just washing your body?Here are a Few additional way to use Ivory soap
Stain Remover: It works really good
Drawer Freshner: I keep a Bar of soap in my drawer to keep everything smelling fresh
Cleanser:What a great Facial Cleanser Gentle
I've even heard People use it to make laundry soap Used it their garden and Kids Crafts and more Amazing all this from a bar of soap that costs about 99¢.

Check Out Ivory on Facebook and find more great uses

No comments:

Post a Comment