Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello Baby and The Brio Classic Wooden Car review

Hello Baby Online Nursery Shop is a company based in the United Kingdom. They stock a fantastic selectionstuff in their online shop furniture,feeding equipment,toys,activities,safety and travel stuff,all at great prices.

 I recently had a chance to try the Brio Classic Wooden car or should I say my 3 year old son did.

About The Brio Classic Wooden Car 
-For ages 12 months and up
-Brio's classic wooden race car is easy to grasp and to play with. Even children who cannot stand can sit and push the car.
-Length 13 cm

When I first received the car in the mail I showed my 3 year old son Xavier and he was ecstatic. Immediately after opening the box up he came in and snagged it and started playing with it pushing it around the couch cushions even including his version of a car noise.I love how simple this toy is,it really lets him use his imagination when he plays with it and I also love the durability after all he is 3 years old it has already taken its fair share of abuse and still looks like it did when we first took it out of the box.In my opinion it is a great toy that will probably outlast his toddler years and maybe be passed on to his own son in the future.

To find out more about Hello Baby and their products you can check them out on Facebook,Twitter,Youtube, and Flickr!


(Disclosurer:I recieved Samples in order to facilitate my review,however ll opinions are 100% my own)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    If you recall a while back you kindly wrote a review of one of our products which can be found here:
    http://savingfor6.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/hello-baby-and-brio-classic-wooden-car.html


    Due to recent changes to the way in which Google produces its search results we are asking websites which link into us to change the format of their links.  In your case we would be very grateful if you could:

    - Change the link to www.hellobabydirect.co.uk so that it uses the text 'Hello Baby' and not 'online nursery shop' for example.
    - deactivate the links which use the text: furniture,feeding equipment,toys,activities,safety and travel stuffproducts

    In advance we also post different pictures from reviews on our Social Media Profiles. If you are not agree, please let us know.

    Sorry to bother you and thanks for your time.

    Regards,

    Denny

    ReplyDelete