Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Clorox Green Works Review!

  When I think of Clorox the first thing that comes to mind is Bleach.I remember when I was little seeing the bottle of Clorox bleach sitting in my Mothers laundry room and now sitting in mine.Things sure have changed in cleaners since then.Now Clorox has a line called Green Works Cleaners here are a few products from that line

Green Works Cleaning Wipes- It is 100% compostable ,so you can clean up after your family and guests, and feel good while your at it.

Green Works Laundry Detergent -The Dermatologist-Tested formula is gentle on the skin and formulated for both standard and high-efficiency (HE) washers,so you can be sure that your laundry will be fresh and clean.

Green Works Bathroom Cleaner-The Bathroom cleaner is a non-toxic way to power through soap scum,rust,and hard water stains-without harsh chemical fumes and residue.

Green Works All Purpose Cleaner-It is safe to use on Multiple surfaces throughout the Kitchen and Bathroom,including counters,appliances,stainless steel,sealed granite,cook top hoods,sinks and toilets.

 I had a chance to try all 4 products above the Green Works all Purpose cleaner was my favorite I used it everywhere and was very Impressed how easy it removed grease from my stove top and didn't have any harsh smells,I'm a sucker for cleaning wipes so I naturally liked Green Works cleansing wipes so easy to use just pull one out and you have it best part is its naturally compostable.The Green Works bathroom cleaner didn't have a strong chemical smell and actually worked when cleaning my tub(please note we have 6 people who use our shower and get a lot of soap scum buildup).The Green Works laundry detergent has a pleasant smell and left my laundry clean.I must admit I will never think of Clorox as just a bleach cleaner again.

For more information on Green Works Products visit them on Facebook or the Green Works Cleaners website.

(Disclosure; I received samples of the products listed in order to facilitate my review,however all opinions are my own)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment