Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex Triple Action laundry detergent Review

What  comes to mind when you think of laundry detergent?Purex is definitely a brand that comes to mind for me.As a Purex Insider I  recently had the opportunity to try the new Purex Triple Action Liquid detergent at my house.I was Happy to put it to the test with 4 kids and my Hubby who has always got Grease and Dirt caked on his Jeans it was Definitely tested. I was very impressed with the results and the awesome smell of Mountain Breeze  from such a inexpensive brand.
 The New and Improved Purex  Triple Action  Formula delivers Better than the Purex Promise.It will leave your Clothes Bright,White and most Important Clean.It's Formulated to work in both Traditional and High Efficiency Washers and is a Great Value.

You can Learn More about Purex by Visiting them on Facebook Or Twitter.

(Disclosure: Purex Provided me a Free Sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review.However,all of the opinions expressed are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment