Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Real Moms Love to Eat #RMLTE


Real Moms Love to Eat but don't we?

 This isn't just a statement but a new book as well written by Beth Aldrich a real mom who isn't afraid to admit she likes to eat and Certified Healthy Lifestyle-green living expert.The Books focus is helping Busy moms learn  "How to Conduct a love affair with food, lose Weight, and feel Fabulous" with a simple and realistic  way to help  implement gradual and Lifelong eating changes.Broken down into 3 sections with a 10 part plan as well as tips,recipes and more.
 When I first heard of this book I knew I had to read it,I was so intrigued by a gradual change rather than doing a complete 360 in one day and loved the fact it was directed toward busy moms .I received a advanced copy of the book to read  and was not disappointed.The book is so easy to read and Beth keeps it interesting all the way through as a busy mom with a full time job and 4 kids this is a plan that will be easy for me to follow.If your a Real Mom Who Loves To Eat then you'll love this book.

The Book Launches January 3,2012 but you can  Preorder The Book  Now in doing so you'll be entered to win some great prizes.You can Learn More about preordering the book and Sweepstakes Prizes.

You can Find out More about Beth Aldrich and "Real Moms Love To Eat" at RealMomsLovetoEat.com and on Twitter or Facebook.

(Disclosure:I received a Digital Copy of the book to review all opinions are my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment