Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Real Moms Love to Eat and Food Affairiate #RMLTE

  I just recently heard of a new book coming out  Called Real Moms Love to Eat.Written by Beth Adrich  a Certified Health Counselor. The Book Teaches you how to "Conduct a Love Affair with Food,Lose Weight and Feel Fabulous".Really who doesn't want to do all 3 of those Things?I can tell you having 4 Kids I do and I admit I Really need this and look forward to reading it.
  Broken down into 3 Sections and Including a 10 Part Plan  Beth Teaches How to Implement Gradual and Lifelong eating changes.There is also 21 days of Meal suggestions ,Tips,Recipes and More.So you can Truly have a love affair with Food and still be healthy.I love the Fact this Book Is Simple,Realistic, Targeted for Busy Moms and is written by a Fellow Mom blogger .If your Interested in Preordering the Book There is a Preorder Contest where you can win Prizes,Sign up for Beth's newsletter at the same time and get a second chance in the Drawing.


For fellow Bloggers interested In Reviewing Real Moms Love to Eat.You can Join Food Affairiates  Register Receive a Digital Copy of Real Moms Love to Eat and be entered to win a Great Prize.

    “I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Beth Aldrich - Real Moms Love to Eat blogging program, for a chance to get 3,000 My SocialMoms Rewards points. For more information on how you can participate,click here.”

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great book! Visit me at http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/ for whole food recipes

    ReplyDelete