Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yanni New Truth or Touch CD!!

Musical Artist Yanni has just released a new Album Truth Or Touch .This will be his First Instrumental release of original compositions in over 8 years,it is a return to the genre Yanni helped create and advance.


Yanni's Own Words on His New Album :
“I work the rhythms in this album,” explains Yanni about the new material. “There is a beautiful complexity in these rhythms, a new sound design. I think the melodic content is very strong and very memorable. I was having fun with this album and that’s going to become apparent.


My Opinion: I am the Type that listens and has appreciation to a wide variety on Truth Of TouchMusic.I was excited to listen to Yanni's new album Truth or Touch cd it was absolutely  Amazing the instrumentals are both powerful and uplifting.They have their own type of beautiful energy only Yanni could display.
 If you want to learn more about Yanni and his new Album Visit his website.To View his tour dates and Locations go Here.You can Purchase Yanni Truth or Touch    CD on Amazon.


(Disclosure: A Download copy was provided to me by One2One Network for Review No Monetary compensation was received all opinions are 100% my own.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment