Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Home-Ec 101 by Heather Solos Book Review!!

 I Recently had a chance to Read a Digital Copy of Home-Ec 101 Skills For Everyday Living Written By Heather Solos professional Blogger  .The book focuses on the Ins and outs of home Economics with categories Clean It,Wash It Fix It Cook It.It also Teaches Tips and Tricks to Keeping your Household under Control.
  I was super excited to get a chance to read through this As a Mother of 4 I have been doing the Home-Ec thing for awhile and I was amazed to see Tips and Tricks I had never heard of .Its key point of Organization Love that and Could definitely use more in my life.The Book is a Great resource for both people new to economics of home and Family and  people who have just been doing it for awhile.It also Offers helpful Measuring Charts ,Cleaning Schedules and so much more.Like I Said it is a Excellent Resource.
You can Find Home-Ec Skills for everyday living both on Amazon and Barnes and Noble .You can also Visit Heathers Site Home-ec101.com for more great tips and Information.

(Disclosure:I received a digital copy of Home-Ec 101 for review,No Monetary compensation was received all opinions are 100% my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment