Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Quills "Hello My Name Is Hope" Breast Cancer Campaign



October is Breast Cancer Awarness month Quill.com has Joined the efforts with it's new Campaign "Hello my Name is Hope" to boost Breast Cancer Awareness .They are inviting all Facebook users to come and Create their own "Hello my Name is Hope" Sticker .For every sticker shared Quill.com will Donate up to $20,000 to The City of Hope a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center dedicated to research, treatment and education every sticker will also be displayed on Quills Facebook Page in Their community Gallery.
  I love when companies participate in such a Important cause I know this directly affect me about 2 Years ago my aunt died from Breast cancer.This is a Great way to help out a good Cause that affects many people and many Families.So Head over to "Hello my name is Hope" and Create your own Sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment