Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

KT Tunstall Tiger Suit Review

I was recently was given the Oppurtunity By One2One network to Listen to Kt Tunstall's new Album "Tiger Suit" which was released October 5th and already Track "Fade Like A Shadow" is a Top hit on the Radio.Her previous hits Include "Black Horse and Cherry Tree","Suddenly I See","Other Side Of The World" Or "Hold On".


What's My Opinion? Being a fan of KT'S previous music I was not disappointed I love her Musics smooth and even flow .My favorite track?I have to agree "Fade Like A  Shadow" is definitly a great song. 


Buy the Album: If your interested in owning a copy yourself  head over HERE to get your own Copy for only $11.88.

You can also check out KT on  Facebook & Twitter

Disclosure:I was sent a copy of this CD to review The opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment