Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review American Plastic Toys Utility ATV CSN Stores!!!

I was Recently Given the Opportunity to Review a Product for CSNstores you can read my Prereview HERE . CSNstores has 200+ online stores and Sell everything from Home Furnishings to Childrens items. I was Given a $40.00 Gift Card  to use on any of their 200+ online stores and after Browsing through  Their Large Selection of Items I Decided upon  the American Plastic Toys Utility ATV.
   This  Cute Little ATV is Recommended for kids ages 1.5 -3 Years ,Has a Working Steering wheel with Buttons on it That make Real Off Road Signs,and a Working Dump Bed.It was Extremely Easy and Surprisingly fun  to Assemble and my 17 Month old son absolutely loves it.
  The Order process was Just as Easy I Was Really impressed at the Low Price and Free Ground Shipping for this 13LB Toy.The Shipping was Also Super Fast.Thanks CSNstores.



No comments:

Post a Comment