Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

MailBox Monday 8/9!!

Welcome to Mailbox Monday Hosted by afrugalfriend.net Here's Was in my Mailbox Last Week!

Magazine
Watch
American Baby
Lucky (not Pictured)
Soap Opera Digest

Money & GiftCards
$5.99 Check from Schick Hydro Razor Rebate

Coupons & Samples
$10/$10.00 JCP Coupon
Book Under the Apple Tree (Schoolastic)
Pampers Coupons (Pampers Mailer)
DogToy (WagWorld)
Dentyne Pure Gum Pack
Binaca Breath Spray & $1 Coupon
Pantene shampoo,conditioner sample,Head & Shoulders Sample,and Coupons P7G Sampler
Kikkoman recipe book
VS Pink Mailer w Coupon
20% Bed,Bath,&Beyond Coupon.


This is Last weeks MailBox Monday Post Next week I Wioll be posting 2 Weeks Worth of Mail!!!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful freebies this week... I love the $10 off $10 JCPenny's one... I jump on that one every time I get one.

    Happy mailbox Monday - I'm working back threw last weeks linky posting... the new one wasn't up...

    here is mine:

    http://www.happymomof5.com/2010/08/happy-snail-mail-monday-look-at-all.html

    ReplyDelete