Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CSNStores Kitchen Tables & Review Sneak Preview!!!

  I Have a Large Family of 6 on top of that I love to host get togethers and Parties so I rely alot on my Kitchen Table.So I decided to take a peak at a few of the  Kitchen Tables that CSNStores has to offer.They  have quite  a Large Selection of Kitchen Tables  as well as wide variety of other great products located in their 200+ Stores .Here are a few of my Favorites in case you haven't noticed I love the darker wood at least for the color of my Kitchen table.
A-America Bristol Point 7 Piece Butterfly Gathering Dining Room Set in Oak and Espresso (This one will definitely fit the whole family.)

Wildon Home Dixon 7 Piece Dining Set with Leaf Extension in Oak Finish (This one looks fun for my Kids)

                                                Linon Caitlin 3 Piece Dining Nook Set in Walnut

to see more Great products from CSNstores Head over HERE ,also stay tuned for my Upcoming review on one of their other great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment