Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Uncle Ben's Kick Off Party !



  I was Lucky Enough to Be Chosen to Host a Uncle Ben's Kickoff Party By MomCentral Where I got Three Different Kinds of Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Brown Rice Products to Share with My Guests and Review Along with other fabulous Uncle Ben's Party Supplies.
    I Chose to Host My Uncle Ben's Themed Party On Saturday 6/26 and Had a Great Turnout with Many Friends and Family Members We had a Great Time Sampleing a Wide Variety Of  Rice Dishes Some My Own, some Included in my Uncle Ben's Party Pack.I Had Some Great Photos Of My Party But Needless to Say My 5 Year Old Erased them From My Camera(Their were some Great pics Of Her on Their as Well)
All Guest Received The Following
  • 1 Box Boil-In-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice
  • 1 Box Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice
  • 1Box of Fast and Natural WHole Grain Brown Rice
  • 1 Rice scoop
  • 1 Recipe Pack & Tip Sheet
  • 1 Coupon

 I was Given 2 Boxes of Each Kind Of Rice to serve and I Used Every Bit of It
Some Dishes I Chose to Serve Were
Chicken Creole soup (My Own Recipe normally I make this with white rice But Just as Yummy with Brown)


 and a few Other Dishes Go HERE To find More Uncle Bens Recipes

 The Rice was Easy to Cook and Delicious and The Recipe Possablities are endless Who Knew you Could Do so Much With Rice!WHo Knew my Kids would actually Try So many Different Rice dishes


"I wrote this review while participating in a Kitchen Kickoff campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Uncle Ben's. Mom Central sent me a gift card and other Uncle Ben's items to thank me for taking the time to participate."

No comments:

Post a Comment