Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Music Review: One EskimO





I was Recently Given the Oppurtunity By One2One Network To Review One EskimO's Self titled Debut Album.

A Few Facts About One eskimO
 One eskimO is a Critically-acclaimed English Band Members Include singer-songwriter Kristian Leontiou and includes musicians Pete Rinaldi (guitar), Jamie Sefton (bass, horns) and Adam Falkner (drums).



Their Album Track List
Hometime

Astronauts
Kandi
Slip
Simple Day
Givin Up
Chocolate
All Balloons
Chosen One
UFO
Amazing


They were Given  Rave Reviews By Both BillBoard Magazine & Los Angelas Times Magazine.They Currently have the #1 Adult Alternative Song "Kandi" it has Been the #1 Playing song For 4 Weeks and counting on All Adult Rock Radio.The Album Has Received Many Honors at Film Festivles around the World as Well as a 2008 British Animation Award.

My Opinion
 I Really Enjoyed this album I found Their Sound Very Soothing and has a Great Flow. All though all the Songs were Good My Personal Favorite Song was Givin Up  I Actually Listened to it Numerous Times Before Doing this Post.

 I would Like to Thank One2OneNetwork And One eskimO For giving me a chance to review this Album.
If you would Like to Find out more about One eskimO You can Visit Their Website HERE,Visit Them on FaceBook And Twitter (You Can also Download A Free Down Load Of "Astronauts"),You can View Their Videos HERE and Find Their Tour Dates HERE.The Picture Above is Their Album Cover all Pictures were Provided Courtesy Of One2One Network.

Disclaimer:I was Givin this C.D. to Review all Opinions Expressed are Strictly My Own.

No comments:

Post a Comment