Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Mailbox Monday 3/1



I'm participatiing in Mailbox Monday Hosted By:AFrugalFriend.net
This is My First Post Here is a List of the Freebies I recieved last week (Pictured Above) in My Mailbox

Coupons:
Free Excederine Product (up to $5.99) From HERE
Free DiGigiorno 200 Calorie Pizza (Up to $3.30)
1 Free Oreo 10CT DoubleStuffed Cakesters & 1 $1.00 off Coupon
2 X $1.50 Off Kellogs Clever kids Fruitsnacks (VocalPoint)
$1.00 off any Beech-Nut Let's Grow Product (Beech-Nut Mailer)
Betty Crocker $10.00 Coupon Book
2X $1.00 Off Gain (Expo)
2X $15.00/$75.00 office max (MaxPerks rewards)


Samples& Coupons
Kotex Bag,Samples & Coupons From HERE
Sample Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal,Coupon for Free Box (up to $4.00),3X $1.50 Off Coupons.(Vocalpoint)
Sample Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal,Coupon for Free Box of cereal or crackers ,3X $1.50 Off Coupons.(Kashi.Com/Connect)


Checks
$5.00 from Magazines.com (redeemed Gc for my Birthday)

Other
Bayer Pill Tote
YoYo Lip Gloss

Magazines
Remedy
Vogue
Shape
American Baby


Spring Hills Catalog With $25.00/$50.00 Coupon

11 comments:

  1. Yay lotsa coupons and two Kashi samples!
    Great week.
    :)
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Mailbox MOnday....we are so excited you are joining in and hope to see you each week. I always look forward to getting to know new friends!

    I sure hope to get that BeechNut mailer in the mail soon! Makes for a sweet deal at Walmart! :-)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I love that little bag that came with your Kotex samples...I'll have to go check out that link. Happy Mailbox Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you get the $5 from magazine.com??

    Happy MM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new Kashi cereal is pretty good...I picked up my free box today and meant to grab some of the crackers too ... but forgot...maybe next time.
    Welcome to MailBox MondaY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coupon week ! I had a great rebate week ! www.bargainfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots of goodies... Happy Mail box Monday.

    ReplyDelete